Here in Vermont, we’re fortunate to have many recreational lakes and reservoirs. But a boating accident can turn a relaxing day out on the water into a horrific event.
Accidents on the water can occur at any time. Boats can collide at high rates of speed or even overturn in open water. In a matter of moments, your life can be changed forever. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate and hold accountable anyone who wronged you or your family.
BOATING ACCIDENTS FREQUENTLY RESULT FROM:
- Failing to keep a proper lookout
- Driving at an excessive speed
- An inexperienced or underqualified boat operator
- Failing to control passengers or skiers being pulled
- Violating boat safety rules
- Boating under the influence of alcohol or drugs